Club Logo   Club Data                  Correction
 logo of PFK Belasitsa Petrich 
Official:ПФК Беласица Петрич Stadium:Tsar Samuil
Adress:ul. Stadionska 2
st. Car Samuil
Petrich 2850
Phone:+359 (745) 23554
Fax: 
Website:
E-Mail: pfcbelasitsa@abv.bg
Colours:White - Red
Nickname(s):

Club History  -  PFK Belasitsa Petrich
1923 - foundation as FC Manush Vojvoda Petrich
1928 - renaming in FC Ljuben Vesov Petrich
1931 - renaming in FC Makedonija Petrich
14.03.1946 - merger with Spartak Petrich and Anton Popov Petrich to FC Ilinden Petrich
1948 - renaming in FC Spartak Petrich
1949 - renaming in Dinamo Stroitel Petrich
1957 - merger with Cherveno Zname Petrich and Torpedo Petrich to DFS Belasitsa Petrich
1989 - renaming in FK Belasitsa Petrich
2001 - merger with Khebar 1920 Pazardshik to PFK Belasitsa Petrich and take the league licence


Historical Logos  -  PFK Belasitsa Petrich


????  


????  


????  


????  

 Copyright ©2015 Data Sports Group. All rights reserved.
Data provided by Data Sports Group.